Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Anniversary

We celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversay on the 17th. We had a fun evening. We went to Park City and ate dinner at Butcher's and then stayed the night at the Grand Summit Resort! Thanks to Lacey and Rick for watching Ava overnight, we had an enjoyable evening just the two of us. (It's the first time we have left her overnight since she arrived, so they were troopers to keep her!) I am so glad that Chris came into my life. I love him so much. He is such a good dad to Ava and we appreciate all that he does for us and our family. It's been the best six years and look forward to many more!

2 comments:

kecia said...

Happy Anniversary too! I am so glad you could get away just the two of you! you look so cute! Your belly is absolutely adorable!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you guys had such a good time!