Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Random Pictures

These are just some pictures of Ava, Griffin and Crew from the last few weeks! Griffin and Crew



Ava giving Crew a hug.



This is how feeding time goes. Ava still wants her bottle when the boys eat, so we have three bottles to make most of the time. It gets pretty crazy!

Ellie and Ava giving luvs!


One of Ava's first steps. She is doing so good, she will be walking on her own any day!



Ava wanted to help papa vacuum. It wasn't actually any help but she thought it was fun to have a ride anyway.



Two binki's are better than one?

3 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

I love new pictures! These are all so much fun!

kecia said...

glad to see new pictures! you are such a great mom to THREE babies! hope to see you monday! thanks again for bringing the twins on sunday!

Beesley Family said...

What cuties!!! I love the pea outfits--I bet it's fun to dress twins! How are you feeling?? I think of you often and I'm always cheering you on!