Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Temple Square Lights

For family night on Monday we went to Temple Square to look at the lights. We went with my mom, and met Kris and Kecia and the kids there. Ava loves any lights she sees this year so it was fun to see her reaction. It is a tradition that we enjoy this time of year! We all had a fun evening!



Ava, Kyra, Bree and Adrie

We enjoyed hot chocolate and a cookie after walking around.

Cousin Bree! She looked so cute in her hat!

Ava kept her hands up by her hat most of the time. I'm not sure if she thought it would fall off or if she just wondered what was on top of her head?

3 comments:

Allie said...

I hope you don't mind me spying on your family this way. It's fun to see what you are up to. Tysen, I think you are amazing with those 3! I think if it were me, I wouldn't go anywhere! But, maybe I'm just lazy. ;)

cat+tadd=sam said...

I'm sad we missed out on this! We got to play with Pete and Marie's little girl, Cora, but seeing Ava and all the lights would've been so much fun!

kecia said...

cute pictures! I am glad you guys came! It was fun!