Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rice Cereal Disaster

I attempted to feed the boys rice cereal for the first time, which was a mistake. First off Ava spilled it all over the floor before I even added water to it. Griffin wanted nothing to do with sitting in the bumbo seat and eventually arched his way out screaming, in the meantime Crew starts crying because Griffin is, and neither of them would even eat any cereal in their mouth. They both just sat there crying. Then I look over to see that Ava has the bowl and spoon and she is eating it all. Go figure, at least someone likes it. Maybe i'll try it again sometime down the road!





Griffin sat after with this look on his face not moving a muscle for fifteen minutes as if we had done something awful to him.


After their bath they sat on the couch looking like they had just really been through something together! I often find them holding hands now whenever they are laying or sitting by each other. It's pretty cute!

4 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Tadd and I are laughing so hard at this post! Griffin looks so disturbed and offended! I love that they are holding hands, trying to get through this together!

The Leishman Family said...

sounds like the boys had a hard night! they are so cute, i love that they cuddle up by each other!

kecia said...

This is hilarious! they look so big-we really don't see you enough lately! I LOVE the hand holding that is so adorable!

Joanna said...

Tysen, your kids are beautiful! I'm sure you are busy 150% of the time, but I'm glad you keep up your blog. It's darling!