Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Las Vegas

Last week Chris and I left all the kids for the first time and went to Las Vegas for the BYU Basketball tournament with Sean and Shelley. Shaley watched the kids for us and did great with all the craziness! It was fun to have some time to ourselves away and enjoy a fun weekend (even though BYU lost in the final game)!





The hotel had a fun waterslide and we all got a little sunburned for the first time of the season. It felt so nice just to be in the warm sunshine.



Chris enjoys the pool from the shade while reading the newspaper. His favorite thing about vacation is getting a big breakfast and reading the paper because I rarely make him breakfast at home these days!


It was fun to sit outside at the fireplace and fountains in the evening and have a good conversation and lots of laughs!

3 comments:

Nicole D said...

That sounds like fun. We are ditching the kids and heading to Vegas this summer for out 10th anniversary. I'll have to talk to you and find out what your favorite restaurants are in Vegas.

cat+tadd=sam said...

I'm so glad you guys got a weekend away, that's so fun! All the sunshine makes me want summer to be here RIGHT NOW!

kecia said...

oh how I want a tan! I am glad you guys could get away together! You deserve it!