Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tulip Festival

Friday afternoon we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. There was only one small patch of tulips and the rest were late blooming this year so none of them were out yet. It was a grand waste of time if you went to see any tulips, and they didn't tell you that at the desk until you paid and walked around only to wonder where all the tulips were!





I ran into my friend Tiffany there! It was fun to catch up and visit for a minute since we haven't seen each other much the past few years!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're supposed to pay to go through it? Last year Peter and I just walked in. Oops. So this is so random, but you were in my dream the other night. We were at village inn and you stole a menu and ran out screaming, "I got it!" I know, totally random.