Monday, September 15, 2008

Softball

Chris has been playing softball on Monday and Tuesday evenings. We have made it to some of his games if they are early. The kids love to play around. I don't have any pictures of the actual games because i'm lucky if I catch a glimpse of a play or two. Most of the time I have no idea if they won or lost after it's over, but the kids have fun running around!

The boys now fight over what the other one has if they are close to each other. Griffin will pull Crew's hair and Crew bites Griffin if he has something he wants. Crew has already bitten him numerous times. It's great, the fighting already begins and they aren't even one yet!


Kali and Ava. They are little buddies at the ballpark!


A week or so ago there was a firetruck in the parking lot at the game. The kids thought is was great!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Ok I feel so bad, but I will be at the next one (if it is early). Most of it is not my fault though, Dave has been out of town. I feel like we never see each other even though we live a couple of houses away.