Thursday, January 22, 2009

What a mess

Seriously, I can barely keep up with the messes these little guys make all day when I don't keep my eye on them both every second.
Crew has the most mischievious look when I catch him doing something he's not supposed to. He thinks it's funny and he loves being a mess so that doesn't even phase him! He thought he made a nice picture on the side of the cabinet with the yogurt.


Griffin's thinking... don't worry i'll stay here until I eat it all gone ...and he really would!

Ava is into feeding the boys their dinner, so I let her while I get dinner made even though it is a big mess, she entertains them and they think she's funny. It will actually be nice when she is old enough to start helping me more with them.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh I'm so glad there are other kid mess makers. You definatly have your hands full. What a cute little helper older girls make. I don't know what i'd do without audrey helping me.

Charakie said...

FOR REAL??? Do you ever get to leave the house? I love that Ava likes to feed them...someday the boys will realize she is only a year older than them and that won't work so well anymore:)

Anonymous said...

Oh Tysen, I don't know how you manage to stay sane. You are seriously the wonderwoman of mothers. Your kids are so cute. I love the picture of Ava feeding the boys. She's so cute.

Kari said...

That is hilarious! Your boys are adorable and who cares what messes they make...especially if they are so cute while doing it!

Brenda said...

That is so cute, Ava feeding the boys! You definitely have your hands full!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Those little monkeys!

hOLLIANN said...

It is so true! and just this week my boys put 2 holes in my couches. My friend asked me when I was going to replace them...I informed her...when the hole makers move out!