Friday, April 24, 2009

Griffin Loves Food

Griffin just has a thing for food, nothing in the world puts a smile on his face faster! He will sit for an hour eating his lunch and savoring every bite! He's always the last one to leave the table, it's so funny!



I'm pretty sure he fed Milo more chips with nacho cheese than he was supposed to have! Milo's learned when we are over at grandma and papa's to stay close by the boys seats because they drop food on purpose off their tray's for him to get. Crew especially does it, he thinks it is so funny.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I just love it when I have a good eater!! I makes things so nice. They stay in their highchairs longer keeping them out of trouble longer!

Brenda said...

You are so good to take so many pics of those adorable children- when I had little ones, I did not take enough - good for you!