Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 4th of July

We had a great holiday. We did the usual traditions, went to the parade, swam, all the girls went to the Freedom Festival boutique, had a b-bque at both families, did fireworks and party, then went to watch the stadium big fireworks. It's always a long day, filled with tons of fun! We love the 4th of July!




Crew couldn't get enough of the fireworks, he was out in the street lighting them, trying to figure out what they did and watching them blow up. He wasn't bothered in the least by the noise or anything, he loved it!


Griffin was putting the box of pops in his mouth instead of throwing them on the ground, luckily Lacey caught him right before he started chewing on them and exploded his mouth. So, Chris and Tadd then decided to throw them on his head instead of the ground. He would look confused after each one and then laugh, what a goof!








Ava did not enjoy the loud noise of fireworks, she was hiding in the house but at least we got her outside with her ears covered!



The Parade





3 comments:

kecia said...

you got some good pictures. My balck and white ones I did on this website Chaly told me about called picnik-I still can't figure out much on photoshop. I agree I love the 4th and it was fun to be with everyone.

Tiffany said...

Looks like you had a great holiday. I love the pictures and your boy trying to eat the snaps is too cute even though a little dangerous.

Brenda said...

Looks like fun - you are always so ambitious! Can Megan and I come and visit you on Friday?