Thursday, May 6, 2010

Seriously? What next?

Last week the kids went downstairs and I thought to myself good I can get dinner finished for fifteen minutes while they play nice. Not the case, when Chris got home and got them for dinner he found them with food coloring they had found and were squirting it all over the carpet and themselves in the basement. He asked them what they were doing and they said "We are being Avatar's" I didn't even know they knew what an Avatar looked like but apparently they do. I was far too mad to take pictures but Chris snapped these couple of shots. The carpet is permanently colored and ruined and won't come out, plus Crew's feet were blue so there are tiny little footprints all the way up the stairs. The other two said it was Crew's idea and I have no doubt that is true. Little rascals!

1 comment:

Katherine DeMartini Barrus said...

I'm impressed you can end with "Little rascals" and not something a bit more profane. You are too patient. You do have to admit that food coloring to become an Avatar is fairly creative. My condolences.