Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Cabin

Last week we went to the cabin in Midway and spent a few days. They have asked me every day since when we can go back. They had the best time playing and being somewhere else besides home. It was nice to get away for a few days and be with everyone!

Mattress Surfing down the stairs, over and over and over again, their favorite activity of the whole week!


Crew caught squirting his capri sun over the deck. He is always up to some sort of trouble. I don't understand why it is so fun to dump everything out, maybe someday they will be over that phase?







Crew kept asking to go on a walk with a stick, whatever that means, so as he never lets things go and forgets after naps one afternoon we all found sticks and took went on a walk with a stick.


2 comments:

Charakie said...

Okay Tysen, how do you get the energy to do so many fun things with your kids? And you have an infant! You are amazing. I hope things are going well. Did Lyla have surgery? I thought she had to have it in June? Anyway, I'm sad I didn't get over there to meet her before we left for Europe. We are here now and won't be home until the 15th of July. We move to Atlanta on the 19th but I'll try to get in touch before we go. Your kids are so beautiful! Talk soon.

Brenda said...

Aah, boys with sticks, it's as old as time!