Saturday, July 3, 2010

Closet disaster

Last Sunday afternoon once again thinking the kids were playing nicely upstairs for twenty minutes together. WRONG! They had emptied our entire closet out into our bedroom. The door wouldn't even barely push open, they had a two or three foot deep pile in front of it Ava said they were playing bakery? What? and then she said to me, "but mom, we were just trying to have fun" It took Chris and I a solid hour to hang everything back up and put it all away.


Our closet was nearly emptied except the stuff hanging that they couldn't reach.

I had been cleaning out our closet the week before so I had bags of cloths to get rid of they dumped out plus they emptied the laundry basket of dirty cloths and mixed it all together, what a giant mess!

4 comments:

Charakie said...

Oh, how did you not burst into tears? So glad you held together long enough to take a few pictures. So funny!

Kristan Carter said...

OH MY GOODNESS. THAT WILL BE SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER FORGET...FUNNY NOW...BUT I AM SURE IT WAS NOT FUNNY THEN...

Brenda said...

Ooooohhhhh my goodness, gracious!!! You are SO good to get pics of these times, your kids would never believe what a mess they had made if they don't see it for themselves when they get older, much older!

chadandash said...

haha that just made my day!!! priceless pictures. love you guys!