Monday, July 28, 2008

"The Kids"

Ava calls Lacey's kids, "the kids" and she loves them so much. She always wants to play with them and be one of the gang. She loves to ride in "the kids car" or uncle Rick's jeep. They are always so nice to play with her! She would spend every minute with them if she could!
When I was pregnant with Ava, Ellie insisted she was a girl and would say "when she is born she is going to love me so much because I talk to her and give her kisses on your tummy" it was so cute, and Ava does love Ellie so much!


Madi is such a good helper with Ava. She always takes her to play and helps her get things she needs and watches her. I really appreciate how nice she is to her!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

All of your kids and Laceys are so cute. I can't beleive how fast they grow up. Your summer sounds like its been lots of fun.

Heather said...

Hi Tyson, I see you found us. Your little ones are so darling. I love looking you up to see what your up to. It was fun to see you again. You look so great!