Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Playing with the Boys

Ava is starting to play more with the boys, it's cute! Sometimes i'm sure they don't quite appreciate that she is just trying to love them! She calls them true-y (Crew) and giffs (Griffin) and they laugh and think she is so funny!


Griffin always loves it when Ava dumps out boxes of crackers, which she often does lately. He just happened to be in arms reach, lucky guy!




I asked her to get the boys a couple of toys to play with in their hi-chair. I didn't think I meant the whole toy box!


Crew as a cute little girl?









So nice to share the dolls! I think they would rather have a truck or something?


This is how I left the boys to run upstairs for two minutes!



This is how they were when I came back down! Neither of them were crying so they must not have minded to much!

4 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

I just want to steal your kids, they are so dang cute! I love the ones with Ava on top of the boys, they don't really seem to mind her, how perfect!

Nicole D said...

How funny! I can see they keep you busy. It is hard to believe they are getting so big.

kecia said...

these pics are all hilarious! So cute!

Lindey&Corbin said...

I could not stop laughing! I love the one of Griff with his cookie sticking out of his mouth!