Saturday, August 16, 2008

Summer Fun

We have been swimming and to the splash parks a few times this week. There is definately a slight change in the air the last few days. It seems that Fall will be here before we know it! We love Summer, every year it goes by way too fast!






Crew is a crazy man at the pool now. He crawls anywhere not even realizing he's going under and it doesn't bother him in the least, he will find somewhere else the second you put him back down.






Aunt Shay-Shay (as Ava calls Shaley) and Griffin


Griffin has started getting so mad if anyone takes anything away from him. He had a death grip on the chips and Ava wanted one!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute pictures. I like the new family photo on the side as well. I need to call you tomorrow about that pediatrician.

Tiffany said...

Way too many new pictures. I'll comment on all in this one. Totally fun and you look fabulous in that swimsuit. what a hottie. You know me i'm waiting for the fall but we had fun this summer. All the swimming seems like fun same with the fun gym. We should go to kangaroo zoo together thats fun too.

kecia said...

wow! You have been up to lots of fun things lately! I am always impressed with how much you do with your little ones! I love the picture of Crew crawling in the water-he looks so cute! I also love Ava's chubs and her ponytail-so cute!