Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

This morning we went to Thanksgiving Point to go to the Dinosaur Muesum for $2 Tuesday, but when we arrived everybody had the same idea and the line wrapped around the whole building just to get in so we decided no on that and went to the Discovery Gardens instead, which was also packed and we didn't know it was a swimsuit type of play place. So we ended up just walking around and sat by the waterfalls for a bit. It was nice to just be outside!

Ava had fun running up and down the big hills!




4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yeah we did the same thing a few tuesday's ago. Luckily we got to the museum by 10am and got in fairly quickly. I don't think i'll ever try that again. Your kids are so photogenic.

Kristan Carter said...

Tyson. You have been having so much fun. I need to come and play with you during the days. I love the idea of the Little Gym...

Charakie said...

Hey Tysen! I finally got your blog address from Julianne...so cute! Great template by the way :) We just made our blog private so send me your email address @ charakiegs@gmail.com and I'll invite you to view ours. Hope all is well with you guys.

Angie said...

Funny...we did the same thing! We went to the children's garden where the water was...Seeing the line there made me wonder how long the line would be at the Dinosaur Museum...
By the way, I came a across your blog through KariLyn...it's nice to see your cute family! Your kids are adorable. And I love their names...And you look great!