Saturday, October 18, 2008

Gardner Village Witches

We took our annual trip to Gardner Village to see the witches but we definately chose the wrong day to go this year. It was so crowded you couldn't even walk with a stroller through all the people. We still had a good time looking at the witches and eating our picnic lunch, but we didn't stay too long before we called it quits!








Griffin is not a fan of the stroller or carseat or anything of the sort. He lasts about one minute before he is crying and arching to get out. What a punk! It makes it so hard to take him anywhere. You would think he would enjoy cruising in the stroller looking around but no way! Crew just kicks his legs up and hangs out watching everything, it would be nice if Griffin caught a hint from him!


2 comments:

Charakie said...

You are a brave woman! You guys need to call me when you go on fun outings...I'm sure my boys would LOVE gardners village :)

Anonymous said...

I've never been up there, but I heard it's so fun especially this time of year. You guys really get into the fall season. I love it.