Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dinosaur Museum

A couple of weeks ago we went to the Dinosaur Muesem at Thanksgiving Point to check it out. The kids were all entertained and so good in their strollers the whole time, which is a big accomplishment for us. It was a very enjoyable outing and afternoon. Ava kept pointing to all of the dinosaur's saying "oh cute." I'm not sure that's how I would describe a dinosaur, but that's what she thought of them, except she hid her head in my shoulder when we saw the big shark mouth. She didn't enjoy that part but the boys didn't mind it!

















The boys sharing an ice cream cone after. Mostly it was Griffin eating it and allowing Crew to have a taste here and there! Griffin is such a munch mouth, I think he would eat non-stop all day if we let him!


Ava was concentrating so hard on feeding her dinosaur some of her ice cream! She does this funny thing with her tongue when she's really thinking hard about something!

4 comments:

Allie said...

Funny. I do that same thing with my tongue when I concentrate too. Seriously, I always have and I still do. Maybe Ava will grow out of it. By the way, I always blog stalk you. Hope you don't mind.

Brenda said...

That "oh, cute" is priceless!

Kari said...

That is a fun musuem. My kids love to visit there when we are in town. Your kids are so adorable!!

Lamb Family said...

Looks like fun! I have been wanting to take Ty there for so long now and I have never made it out there! I know he would love it!