Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Double Trouble

The boys are into everything these days. I clean up the same messes around the house at least ten times a day! They are already trouble together!
I'm pretty sure the dishwasher door is not made to hold one small child on it, let alone two.








They have already started wrestling. Mostly Griffin attacks Crew for whatever he has or is playing with. He grabs his shirt or pants or anything he can get hold of and just pushes him to the ground. Poor Crew, he is the little runt. He gets picked on becuase he's the smallest of the three.



Griffin carries his empty bottle all around the house. He crawls around with it hanging out of his mouth. He will sit up every once in a while and suck on it for a minute and then off he goes again. He never has taken a binki for one second of his life so I guess that's why he sucks on his bottle as a binki instead.


I caught all three of them playing in the toilet. They were all splashing and laughing, just having the greatest time! I don't know why that's so fun for them!

6 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Your kids are so funny! You definitely have your hands full! I love they they play together and are good pals! I'm sure Griffin means well when he attacks Crew...haha!

Charakie said...

Oh my! I hope you are getting some "Tysen" time. No wonder you are so freakin skinny...when do you ever have time to eat or sit???

The Greenwoods said...

oh my!!! those two boys are so funny! I could not imagne having two at the same time!! you GO GIRL!!! did you get tickets for the polar expres???

Kristen said...

Oh Tysen, you have your hands full. I can't complain at my end we have the opposite. Emery is 11 MONTHS OLD and still not crawling.

hOLLIANN said...

I love that they are all playing together. Trouble is a lot more fun when you have a buddy(or two) to help take the heat! Your kids are adorable...and you are super mom!

Brenda said...

You have the cutest kids! I love the pics - you will treasure their little 'naughty' acts later - much later!