Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gardner Village Elf's

We went to Gardner Village to see the Elf's. We walked around and the kids did the little hidden scavenger hunt and were most excited about their treat at the end for finishing it! The elf's were all really cute to see!




Shaley and I went with all the little girls on the horse and carriage ride with Mrs. Santa Claus while the others took the babies to sit and get hot chocolate. It was so cute, she told us a story and then we all sang some Christmas songs together!

All the "girly girls" with Mrs. Claus


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like you had a great thanksgiving. I need to go to gardner village more often I didn't know they did elves. Answer to your question on my blog, address is 2108 w 1235 s Lehi, ut 84043. You gonna come over? that would be great.

Megan said...

You are so awesome! You do the funnest things with your kids. I had no idea about the elves at GV. Sounds like a fun time.