Friday, December 12, 2008

I Knew This Was Coming

I knew it was only a matter of time until one of the boys pulled the tree over. I figured it would be crew and sure enough! Luckily it was one of the smaller trees and not the big one, that would be disaster!




And this is why our tree now only has decorations on the top half. They WILL NOT leave the ornaments alone. Ava never touched the tree last year but I think they are partners in crime once they are shown the idea.



Ava loves leaving her shoes out at night before bedtime for Santa to leave treats in them. I remember we loved that tradition growing up. It's fun to see your own kids get excited about the same things you did when you were young.

3 comments:

Lamb Family said...

I love the treats in the shoe tradition! I think we might start doing that!

Brenda said...

So cute, those little shoes with candy! Glad your tree tipping wasn't too much of a disaster!

Tiffani Mills said...

What a cute tradition- my kids ask to open a present daily- maybe that would hold them over.