Sunday, February 8, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Saturday afternoon my family all went to the Draper Temple open house. We watched a short video at a church and then got on a bus that took us up to walk through the temple. It was neat at the end of the tour we went into one of the sealing rooms where they talked to us for a minute but before that Chris and I stood together and held Ava up to look in the forever mirrors and it was a good reminder to me of our purpose here on the earth, and that is raising our family and that families are forever, which I am so very grateful for. We don't ever get to have our children with us in the temple when they are small so it was special to me that Ava was with us for that moment.






Ava loved that we got to ride on a bus, she kept saying we were getting on a school bus, which she always wants to ride when she sees one. The whole car ride up to Salt Lake she kept saying "we going to see the new temple, I so excited." It was cute!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

We went a few weeks ago and it was awesome. Audrey loved the brides room and it made me cry to think how soon she could be there. It goes too fast. I didn't know there was a circus, how fun. I can't wait for warmer weather too.

Tiffany said...

I decided to go private because of something that happened to my sister. If you who want an invitation please give me your email address. Sorry for the inconvenience but I'll feel much better.