Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


We had a little relaxing Valentine's dinner at home. Chris made yummy sirloin burgers and then we played rockband until way too late!

Ava just helping herself to some of the Valentine treats and sugar right before bed!


I found these chairbackers for the kids and the "Valentine Owl," as Ava called it, brought little goodies and love notes for a couple of days before Valentine's Day. They were excited in the morning to look for a little treat inside.

My family all went to Outback for a dinner Valentine's Day celebration Monday evening to avoid the crowds on the weekend!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy valentines day. Looks like you had a fun day. I love playing it low key.

Matt said...

wow... what a darling young lady... hope you guys are well

Charakie said...

OK...rockband is AWESOME! We played it at a friends house the other night and I discovered that I should have been a rockstar instead of a mom. Me, eye of the tiger, and the drums! So awesome! I'm coming over ;)