Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Las Vegas Weekend

Chris and I went to Vegas for a little weekend getaway. We had a great time being able to actually have a conversation without being interrupted by kids and just relaxing and enjoying being together. We went to a couple of shows, did a little shopping and walking around, and ate tons of good food (which is always top on Chris's list when on vacation)! Thanks Shaley for watching the kids for us, I hope you weren't ready to tear your hair out by the time we got back!




We went to David Copperfield and Chris got picked to go up on stage in one of his disappearing acts, luckily he did re-appear at the end! I really can't figure out how they do any of the tricks they do, it makes my mind crazy. It must really be magic!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm so glad that you guys got to go! I did see your sister pulling all the kids in their cool wagon one day!

hOLLIANN said...

What a nice getaway! I am with Chris...good, uninterrupted food when the babies aren't around! My favorite thing to do!