Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Farm

Yesterday morning we went out to the farm at Thanksgiving Point with Kristen and the kids to check out the animals. Ava was so excited we were going with Gracy, they had a great time together! We walked around and fed the animals, the boys were stuck wanting more and more food out of the machine to feed them, and there was the cutest tiny pony that let the kids pet it for quite a while. We had a good time!











Ava wanted to ride the pony, but once it started walking and moving she was done and wanted me to grab her off.





Ava and Gracy jumped in the stroller when the boys got out. Funny, she never wants to ride when I actually want her to. But if she has to friend to get in with then she's all for it!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Looks like lots of fun! Megan and I would like to come and VT you. I left you a message a week or so ago, but I am out of town - I'll be back on Wed. (brenda@homerealty.com) (new email address)

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures. It was so good to see you at the canival. Your kids are adorable. Happy fathers day to chris I hope it was a good one.