Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BYU Art Museum

Friday I took the kids up to the Art Museum at BYU to see the Walter Wick exhibit. It's the guy who does the I Spy pictures. I thought the exhibit and the pictures were great, and there were lots of things for the kids to look at. They were completely entertained for at least an hour, and that's always a good thing!


There was a room with the foam peanuts and fans that would blow them all over when you pushed the button. We must have spent a half hour in there, Ava wanted to watch it over and over.




They thought all the Diet Coke bottles were great. Crew started saying drink and Ava went running to it and saying "daddy's Diet Cokes are here"

4 comments:

Brenda said...

That lookes way fun! I love the foam peanuts display!

Kristan Carter said...

That looks really fun. You are always out doing cool things...

Tiffany said...

You always find the funnest things to do with your kids. Maybe if I go and walk around I'll give birth

hOLLIANN said...

We loved this too. I was actually surprised how much they loved it.