Sunday, March 1, 2009

Celine Dion Concert

For Christmas a year ago Chris gave me tickets to go and take my sisters and mom to the Celine Dion concert which was supposed to be last November but got cancelled (we were sooooo bummed) but then it was re-scheduled for February so we still got to go! The concert was amazing, I love her voice, she puts on a great concert! Thanks babe so much for the awesome tickets, it was fun to be able to enjoy a Christmas present evening with the girls more than a year later!














5 comments:

Charakie said...

I'm so jealous! I saw her twice in Vegas and your right...she puts on an amazing show. Love her!

Tiffany said...

Funny my husband did the same thing for christmas. But me and his sisters opted to return our tickets instead of go. I'm glad it was fun. I saw her in vegas and she was awesome.

Katherine DeMartini Barrus said...

How about those outfits? The ribbons up her legs are certainly exciting.

Kristan Carter said...

How fun...I am totally Jealous....And even better a year later. Good to see you tonight..We will get together again soon.

kecia said...

I still need to thank Chris for this! It was SO amazing and SO fun! I LOVED it! Thanks again!!