Friday, March 6, 2009

Lehi Legacy Pool

Swimming made me really wish that it was summer. I can't wait until it's warm enough to swim outdoors in the sun!




Griffin screamed the whole time unless I was holding him. I guess it will be good to get them a little used to the water again, they have forgotten from last Summer that they actually enjoyed swimming!
As soon as the treat bags were opened Griffin was all smiles. Nothing makes him happier than a snack! We all had a fun time, we're definately going to go out there more before it gets warm!

2 comments:

kecia said...

you should call me next time you go here and we could maybe meet you there.

Beesley Family said...

Looks like fun...can't wait till this stinkn' weather warms up!! I must say you are so brave to take your 3 little one's swimming I would be nervous!!!