Monday, March 23, 2009

Playing Outside

Last week the weather was so nice we were outside playing or going to the park all day long! I'm so ready for it to be warm weather for good!

The pink car is what happens when I go shopping in Park City for the evening with my mom and sisters and leave Chris with the kids. I was less than thrilled about it and lost the battle in returning it since she had already seen it. Oh well I guess, she loves it but her legs barely reach to drive so she prefers to be the passenger.







Griffin just content to hold onto a ball and eat gravel from the gutter. I have found numerous times a mouthfull of rocks he's chewing on. So grose, my kids put everything in their mouth!

2 comments:

kecia said...

that's hilarious about the car! I need to be invited to these park city shopping outings-hello I could just meet you up there-I am only 20 minutes away!

Kristan Carter said...

Those cars are sweet...I am sure they will have fun with them this summer.